Sunday, February 17, 2019

Maiden Voyage

Greetings, Mes Amis! And welcome to the inaugural post for my Star Trek fan-comic: Other Trek. Or what if Captain Kirk's mind was trapped in Janice Lester's body after the final episode of the original series. More talk after the cover image below. Oh yeah, Star Trek and all related likenesses are trademark and the intellectual property of CBS corporation.
(P.S. for now the posts are running oldest to newest. So the most recent entries will be at the bottom)



Still here? Great! As you can tell, I'm a huge fan of Star Trek and have wanted to do a fan production for the longest time. Unfortunately, I still don't have the time to do a fan film, but I was able to do the beginning of a fan comic. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. I also hope that you'll return as I continue the story, a few pages at a time. And now, our story:

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 1 person, text

To be continued! As I said, I hope you enjoyed my little tale and that you'll leave comments below. I can't make any money off of this, so I'd really appreciate just the feedback. So, until next time, Bon Voyage!

6 comments:

  1. Very good let's see more. Of course the easy way out would it be go back in time like they did in a couple episodes and fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An interesting option, Polygon. Though I wonder if Kirk is time travel-adverse after the events of City on the Edge of Forever. Without tipping my hand too much, events of previous episodes will echo through the future narrative. Thanks for looking!

      Delete
  2. With all due respect you might want to have someone proofread your scripts. Although the story has potential, the comic is FILLED with grammatical mistakes and punctuation typos, which makes it difficult to read. A competent editor could help you make this a good deal better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback, rassmguy. I hope you'll stick around as we get this thing ship-shape.
    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far, the friends I have shared this with think it's pretty awesome. And so do I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! New content coming soon. I can't get this thing out of my blood. ;-)

      Delete

Maiden Voyage

Greetings, Mes Amis! And welcome to the inaugural post for my Star Trek fan-comic: Other Trek. Or what if Captain Kirk's mind was trappe...