Thursday, February 14, 2019

Prog 2

Hey, there, Series-Fluid Trekkers! It's time for another chapter in the life of an alternate reality star ship captain. As I've said previously, I'm still playing around with size and format for this thing. Seeing what will work best in this venue. But the story must go on! (I'm thinking it works best when read on an iPad).
To help keep the narrative posts straight from the opinion pieces, I will be naming the story posts "Progs" like in the English comics numbering. This is Prog 2. The next will be Prog 3 and so on and so on. So, enjoy the next few panels, please leave comments below.
Mahalo!
David Neal Miller

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maiden Voyage

Greetings, Mes Amis! And welcome to the inaugural post for my Star Trek fan-comic: Other Trek. Or what if Captain Kirk's mind was trappe...